AUTOMATED SECURED PORT OPERATIONS CLASSIFICATION AND TRACEABILITY
The global goal of the project has been to prepare technological and functional bricks to the integration of the second generation TOS, a product for complete optimization of the Supply Chain and goods in a port terminal following the constraints of security imposed by the ISPS code.
- Security (ISPS) = A tamper-resistant seal based on RFID.
- Goods securing (OAS) = Initialization of documentary recognition through the CCS.
- Improvement of flows = Port appointment system.
- Traceability throughout the territory via OCR, GPS and RFID technologies.
- Diversification of means of transport and optimization of transport operations (Road, Train, Rail).
- Automated GATE = clear improvement of the time of passage to the doors of the port.
- Port controls enhanced by OCR technology and RFID seal.