Is our goal
IN 20 YEARS OF EXISTENCE ON FOS-MARSEILLE TERMINALS, ISOLOC DELETED DEFINITELY THE PARK SURVEY OPERATION (HOUSEKEEPING 3.5€ MILLIONS OF ANNUAL SAVING - TERMINAL 600,000 TEUS PER YEAR) AND ESPECIALLY ALLOWED TO MIX THE IMPORTS / EXPORTS ON THE PARK WHICH MADE A GAIN OF 30% OF PLACE (STATISTICS WITH ISOTOP TOS).
In 1997 our clients moved to Straddle, ISOLOC was born with brand new working methods, we suggested mixing imports / exports and we gave our guarantees for the result. ISOLOC won the bet, and it wants to be a global and universal product. An interface with the Navis TOS is already in place and works perfectly, other TOS are currently being studied to create the necessary interfaces.
The main idea is that technical and human errors are a reality and they are, surely, time and resource consuming. Being equipped with a very advanced business knowledge, ISOLOC intervenes at the right time and proposes solutions that are adapted to the error situation, so at the end, it all comes down to a simple click.
- Based on DGPS
- Park Mapping and Work Areas
- A complete server-side application with four complementary and redundant applications
- Users' RFID-based cards recognition
- Questionnaires on the condition of the engine when the application starts
- A Web-based Operations Monitoring Application
- User-friendly interface with very useful statistics (activity time, inactivity, routes, consumption and maintenance alerts)
- Monitoring the target and the itinerary advised by our embedded calculation server
- Dedecated software for collision prevention between engines
- Shock detection and continuous logging of the stat engines
- Dedecated safety software to stop machines (example: Straddle with very reduced visibility)
- Permanent logging of any movement (in case of theft)
- An application for devices movements supervision
Mission simplification, visual help and instant error resolution give more productivity to the process.
With ISOLOC applications, real-time tracking of operations and productivity results are now available.
Anti-collision, detection of shocks (obstacles, terminal imperfection) and ordered stoppages, words that speak to all.